[GRASS5] CVS administration

Justin Hickey jhickey at impact1.hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue May 30 05:29:55 EDT 2000

Hello John

On May 26,  5:53am, John Huddleston wrote:
> So, the permissions for your local directory are managed by you
> with your 'umask' and other environment processes.   Sometimes
> backup procedures change permissions temporarily.  Has there
> been an OS change on your system?  In any case, start at the
> top and chmod the directories, e.g.
>
> find . -type d -exec chmod 777 {} \;

Thank you for all your help and information. I already did the chmod on all
files. There was no operating system change that I know of. Anyway, it is not a
major problem and we'll see what happens on my next update.

Again, thank you for your time and help with this.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center