[GRASS5] Recent additions to CVS

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri May 26 08:51:33 EDT 2000

Dear developers,

from the untested section of 4.x I have added some modules:

src/mapdev/
 v.llabel      - label all unlabeld vectors (see v.alabel)
 v.rm.dangles  - remove dangles
 v.in.arc.poly - import ARC/INFO polys with closed polygons
 v.out.mif     - export MIF (working? Rich, for you?)
 v.rmdup - remove duplicate vector lines # note: does not compile yet!

src/misc
 m.in.ntf - module to read an Ordnance Survey NTF file

Except v.llabel they are not added to src/CMD/lists/GRASS yet.
Please tell me if they are compiling/working for you.

They might be useful for your work or developments.

Best regards

 Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology