[GRASS5] Digitizer drivers in v.digit

Justin Hickey jhickey at impact1.hpcc.nectec.or.th
Fri May 12 09:02:40 EDT 2000

Hello Rich

On May 11,  6:06am, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Uh, oh! Not good. I have a Hitachi HDG-2436 table which is reputed (in the
> source code) to be supported). I am willing to test your code for you. I
> bought the digitizer (used, of course) specifically for use with GRASS. When
> you think you have a working version, send it to me (off-list) and I'll hook
> up the digitizer and run some tests.

Thank you very much for the offer to test the code. We will certainly send you
the working version, but it may not be for a few months. Since we plan to rip
out the interface code from the core v.digit code, it will be a while before we
get anything running.

I'll let you know how it goes.

--
Sincerely,