[GRASS5] r3.showdspf.openGL

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Wed May 10 06:36:10 EDT 2000

Hi!

i finally got r3.showdspf.openGL to compile and run on my system!

The problem was that i needed to compile and install the SGI widgets lib
manually because there is no autoconf in widgets-sgi. The mesa
replacement for the sgi-widgets did'nt produce a shared library.

I updated the README.mesa31 file for those changes. I think Markus could
compile the program because he had a older version of libGLw.so from an

I don't know if the Gmakefile works, so i send my updated version to
Markus. I had to copy the executable manually to etc/bin/contrib/cmd.

You will need Motif of lesstif and the header files.

See the attached README.mesa31 file for full instruction!

cu

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de, A.C.Lange at GMX.net