[GRASS5] html docs from tcltkgrass

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Nov 30 13:17:04 EST 2000

Hi Moritz, Hi Markus,

the path to the html-pages is saved with .tcltkgrass.
I implemented this as a feature.

If you change your installation path, please correct this with:
tcltkgrass
->Config->Options->Configure html-browser.
If you are unsure about the path, simply put $GISBASE/documents/html/ in
the second entry.

I would not recommend to remove the .tcltkgrass file, as it will remove
all user configuration (fonts, window sizes, open windows/x drivers).
This is not the usual behaviour of any application i know.

If we do radical changes on the .tcltkgrass format/internals, we should
set up a new filename (e. g. .tcltkgrass5 ).

cu,

Andreas

mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:

> > On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 05:57:30PM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> > > The Ctrl-Mid option to get the html help from within tcltkgrass still expects
> > > the path to be /usr/local/grass-5.0b/documents/html.
> > >                  ^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > Where is this path defined ?
> > Just a guess:
> >
> > check the file
> > $HOME/.tcltkgrass
>
> That was it. Thanks !
>
> Moritz

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net