[GRASS5] New initialization code

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 30 11:55:02 EST 2000

Hi all,

the wish search is reduced to find the path only.
Only "wish" is supported without version number.

So I have simplified the startup of tcltkgrass (as proposed by Andreas).
Please clean the tcltkgrass stuff from GISBASE before proceeding.
Then
 cvs update src/tcltkgrass
 gmake5 src/tcltkgrass

Additionally I have simplified the grass5 startup (taken out the complex
wish search as well) and changed to reflect the changes for
startup of tcltkgrass.
 cvs update src/general/init
 gmake5 src/general/init

Please test the updated environment. The windows related checks etc.
will be done by Justin (hope so).

Hope the change is o.k. for all,

 Markus