[GRASS5] Re: g.mremove

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 30 05:55:23 EST 2000

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 03:43:06PM +0900, Huidae Cho wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Good news!
> I've added g.mremove to use wildcard in g.remove. Also g.mlist now supports
> wildcard with -w flag.
>
> Could you test this script?
Hi Huidae,

the g.mremove is working (hi all: this is g.remove with wildcards)!
g.mremove rast=*.dgm

was a big help for my overloaded location!

However:
The g.mlist is not (or I don't understand to use it):
GRASS:~/ggg > g.mlist -w type=rast d*
GRASS:~/ggg > g.mlist -w type=rast d

But I have
g.list rast
raster files available in mapset lamme:
as               dgm12.5              drain    lgo5    sine       tk25
aspect12.5       dgm12.5_aus_50       eins2    lgout   slope      topidx
..

Anyway, many thanks for writing g.mremove. If the others agree and the
module is stable, we could rename g.mremove to g.remove and "hide" the
g.remove *module* in GISBASE/etc/ for internal use by the new script.

Yours

 Markus