[GRASS5] Old compile method

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Nov 30 03:20:53 EST 2000

Hello all

I am looking into removing the old install method from the CVS tree as
well as from the INSTALL file. I was wondering if anyone is still using
the old compile method for compiling grass? Or is everyone using the
"configure - make install" method?

Please let me know if you are using the old method.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th