[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions (3)

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 23 04:56:02 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 06:09:55PM +0000, Michel Wurtz wrote:
[...]
> well, I have slightly modified the scripts, so the -help flag works now.
>
> BTW, there is 2 places where s.reclass can be found.  Which version
> is used (I didn't modify both the same way :-):
> cvs/grass/src.contrib/UCB/gdbase/modules/s.reclass

This one is removed now.
> cvs/grass/src/scripts/contrib/s.reclass/s.reclass

This one is kept.

I have added "help" and "-help" parameters to all scripts in
src/scripts/contrib where it wasn't implemented yet
except:
 d.rast.rescale, i.tasscap*, r.edge.dig, r.regression.line:
    -> these are csh and should be changed to sh
 g.html2man: this is perl
 s.in.garmin.sh, v.in.garmin.sh: Andreas, how to modify?
 s.in.grid: awk script

----
unchanged:
 r.out.bil/r.out.bil2: shall we keep this? Probably update the new
 r.out.bin?

Cheers

 Markus