[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions (2)

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Nov 22 04:54:18 EST 2000

Dear all,

I have checked in these modules with the
ability to tell what they are for (<cmd> -help):

r.binfer r.out.arc r.out.ascii r.out.bin r.out.mpeg
r.out.pov r.out.ppm r.out.xyz r.patch r.poly r.profile
r.proj r.quant r.random r.random.surface r.reclass
r.recode r.report r.resamp.rst r.resample r.rescale
r.slope.aspect r.statistics r.stats r.sum r.sun
r.support r.surf.area r.surf.contour r.surf.fractal
r.surf.gauss r.surf.idw r.surf.idw2 r.surf.random
r.thin r.timestamp r.to.sites r.topidx r.topmodel
r.transect r.volume r.water.outlet

r.* is almost finished.
I will proceed with the i.* commands.
Anyone volunteering to start with another
group of commands?

(I am maintaining a todo list which modules
still needs to be updated: still 315 modules to go)

Cheers

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/