[GRASS5] Win32 compile with cygnus ...

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Nov 21 03:57:47 EST 2000

Hi Mike

Mike Thomas wrote:
> Here's another problem with a clean cvs updated  and ./configured
> grass source directory - gmake5.0 is not found even though it is there
> (maybe a Cygwin problem?):

This may be caused by the Makefile since gmake5.0 should be named
gmake5. This change was done a few months ago but I don't see why the
file name is gmake5.0 instead of gmake5. Perhaps there is something
wrong with the VERSION or NAME_VER definition in the Makefile?

I'm sorry it's not much help but it is a starting point.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center