[GRASS5] Win32 configure.

Mike Thomas mthomas at gil.com.au
Mon Nov 20 16:29:02 EST 2000

Hi Andreas.

> Will this suffice? I had the problem that the sunrpc packet is installed
> under /usr/local/{include|lib} instead of /usr/{include|lib}.

Thanks and yes, I just installed it in /usr/{include|lib} to stop that
problem.  It would be nice to get configure to look in
/usr/local/{include|lib} as well though/

> For the headers: I think that you should leave the headers and libraries
> as installed and edit manually the src/CMD/head/head.* file unless this
> is implemented correctly with configure.

I'm trying to avoid having to do it by hand all the time, it's what
configure should be doing rather than me - just call me lazy!

Cheers

Mike Thomas.