[GRASS5] Somethings messing up your emails...

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Nov 15 11:25:16 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:31:50PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> You can still read the mails, if you pipe them into less or something.
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 09:07:54AM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > my mutt likes your mails...
>
> Interesting, how do you get the mail (excatly?) it might be
> your local delivery which makes them go correct on your machine.
> Did you change anything on your mail configuration in the last days?
> Did you change anything, installing or removing packages.
Due to lack of time I did not change anything :-)

ls -la /etc/minordomo.conf
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other    1572 Sep 22 09:49 /etc/minordomo.conf

ls -la /WWW/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl
-rwxrwxrwx   1 nobody   other   18027 Sep 22 09:51 /WWW/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl

See, nothing changed. The minordomo is pretty straight-forward.
Perhaps I should set up mailman, but my time is really limited
and minordomo working for a long time without complaints.

My mutt is Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28) on SUN/Solaris2.6.
Beside a missing possibility to scroll the alias name list, I like it.

> If you carbon copy the mail to me and the list I can read mine, but not
> the one coming from the list, so it must be in the transport mechanism.
Both mails have been looking identical.

> And when Eric has the same problems it is likely that the problem lies
> more towards Markus' direction.
Maybe yes. But what can I do?

Markus