[GRASS5] Re: ps.icon

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Nov 15 08:23:28 EST 2000

> Hi Moritz,
>
> right now I have added the correct parser to
> ps.map.
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 12:26:14PM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In Grass-CVS, I have trouble with ps.icon:
> >
> > typing 'ps.icon' gives me:
> >
> > Usage: ps.icon <filename>
> >
> > typing 'ps.icon <filename>' gives me:
> >
> > Usage:
> >   ps.icon
> >
> >     (This command must be run interactively)
> >
> > Calling it from TclTkGrass gives the same results.
>
> What to do:
>
> #remove the old stuff:
> cd /usr/local/grass-5.0b
> (or where your GRASS lives)
>
> find . -name 'ps.icon' -exec /bin/rm -rf {} \;

I had trouble with TclTkGrass after that, since the module was also removed. I
updated the TclTKGrass src tree and compiled it then it worked...but I hope I
haven't removed other files I need...

> #get the update (src)
> cd src/ps.map/ps.icon
> cvs update
>
> gmake5
> gmakelinks5
>
> Then it should be o.k. Thanks for notifying!

I can launch it, but only interactively (is that what's wanted ?), but there
seems to be a bug.
I had to comment out line 50 in the main.c for it to work, otherwise it just
exited...

Moritz