[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1116] compiling postgres modules

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Nov 14 04:33:24 EST 2000

I have the feeling there is a problem with my cvs. I've update through cvs
update -dP, but the Makefile and the configure file had not been updated. What
am I doing wrong ?

With the configure file I got directly from the cvs-server everything seems to
work alright.
But now I wonder wether all my other files have been updated or not...

Moritz