[GRASS5] Re: grass windows build

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sat Nov 11 09:21:59 EST 2000

Hi Markus,

Sorry if I sounded irritated about the build system changing
and lashed out at Linux.  That was not the intent.  Grass is
a large system and it takes quite a while to build unattended.
If a failure occurs then it takes more of my time to figure
out what failed.  Since my time is short this hand editing
of Gmakefiles is a bother.  Building Grass5 for windows
used to be a clean process; now it takes much more time.

John Huddleston