[GRASS5] MacOS X compilation errors

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Nov 11 06:39:47 EST 2000

Hi Jeshua,

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 08:24:50PM -0800, Jeshua Lacock wrote:
[...]
> By the way, I am not using CVS because I cannot get PPP working on
> the MacOS X machine....
If you are interested, I can package the CVS sources for you.
Then you don't miss many new features and bugfixes.

Hi all:
In fact I plan to implement "CVS snapshots" on our SUN.
Shall I implement daily or weekly snapshots? Due to the
package size and network traffic I would prefer weekly
snapshots. Maybe mondays would be good (to get in all
improvements from weekends :-)

 Markus