[GRASS5] Bug tracking system ?

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Wed Nov 8 12:16:45 EST 2000

Hi,

if we implement a bug-tracking system i want to propose to create
something that makes use of the GRASS system without too much user
input.
Please have a look at the script "bug-report.sh" in the scripts
directory.

My main concern is that we need more information about the enviroment a
bug occurs in. I tried to reproduce some of the bugs from the BUGS file
with no success, partly because of missing knowledge about the GRASS
database and enviroment the bug occurs in (e. g. UTM/LatLon/Projection,
extension of region etc.).

This would require something on the backend and the frontend. Maybe we
can include this into tcltkgrass too.

cu,

Andreas

Eric Mitchell wrote:

> You can assign a bug severity of "enhancement" with bugzilla.
> You can also query bug reports for severities of enhancement.
>
> I haven't seen the openoffice version yet, I'll take a look.

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net