[GRASS5] To deprecate m.in.pl94.db3 m.in.stf1.db3 m.in.stf1.tape?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Nov 4 13:52:50 EST 2000

Hi all,

for the code cleanup (GRASS 5 stable) I would like to know if
the modules:
m.in.pl94.db3   m.in.stf1.db3   m.in.stf1.tape

are still in use. I am not familar with such U.S. specific
formats: Are these modules still up-to-date?

Thanks for your time

 Markus Neteler

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology