[GRASS5] Please bugfix GRASS 5.0! -v.reclass

Radim Blazek Radim.Blazek at dhv.cz
Sat Nov 4 06:23:59 EST 2000

> * v.reclass: input field for old=new reclass rule that cannot be more than 7
>       characters long (affects only the interactive version
>       bin/inter/v.reclass)

In BUGS I found :
  The problem with v.reclass seems to stem from an input field for old=new
  reclass rule that cannot be more than 7 characters long (i.e. 11250=16 is
  eight characters long and will cause v.reclass to return an error). Someone
  needs to look at correcting this perhaps.
  Andreas Lange: As an remark: this affects only the interactive version
  of v.reclass (bin/inter/v.reclass), not the command-line version.
  The interactive version does not behave consistently, but it works, even
  for the value above.

That is also my experience. It works in interactive mode with 5 digit cats
(12345=54321).

I think we can remove from bug list or at least from RC bugs.

Radim