[GRASS5] grass compilation

Cristiano G. c.gibboni at sintesi.net
Wed Nov 1 14:01:56 EST 2000

Hi all,
I have tried to compile latest version of grass downloaded from the cvs repository but when I start "make install" after ./configure it give me this error "gmake5.0 - HEADER null or not set
src/CMD/generic/GISGEN.sh: gmake5.0: command not found
make: *** [do-install] Error 1"
Have I to initialize or export some variabiles?
I think depend on the new gmake5.0 because if I use the old gmake5.0 it start the installation regurlarly but at the end of the installation I can not start gmakelinks5.
Can some one Help me?
many thanks
Cristiano?