[GRASS5] Re: CREATE_GMAKE.sh for multiple architectures

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Fri Oct 27 06:45:57 EDT 2000

Hi Markus

Markus Neteler wrote:
> I have tried, it works o.k. for me. Is it alright with
> all to make this modification?
>
> First the file src/CMD/head/head is generated,
> then moved to src/CMD/head/head.$(ARCH)
>
> The gmake5 is taking care of the new head.$(ARCH).

Sounds fine to me except for the make distclean target in Makefile.in.
It is supposed to delete the head file, but with multiple head files it
would have to be changed. The first thought would be to delete head* but
that would also delete head.in Perhaps we could rename head.in to
Head.in so rm head* can be used. What do you think?

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center