[GRASS5] g.help key codes

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Oct 23 14:27:22 EDT 2000

Hi developers,

to have g.help more convenient, I have modified the control
keys:

   d        - Scrolls down one line   r         - Redraws the screen
   PAGEUP   - Scrolls down a screen   RETURN    - Moves "*" to a topic/word
   u        - Scrolls up one line     SPACE BAR - Selects a topic/word
   PAGEDOWN - Scrolls up a screen     q         - Returns to previous topic

Unfortunately I don't know "Cursor Up" and "Cursor Down".
Does anyone know these key codes?

The file containing the key codes is:
 src/general/g.help/menu.h

Thanks in advance