[GRASS5] MAN generation from HTML running

Federico Di Gregorio fog at mixadlive.com
Fri Oct 20 08:14:52 EDT 2000

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Markus Neteler's letter:

> All MAN pages will be generated after removing the original MAN
> pages (note: only in $GISBASE/man, not in the sources of course).
> The conversions is looking quite good after Justin has slightly
> modified the g.html2man script.

i'll include the new manpages in the new version of my debian package.
do the new manpages still require the man-header, .section-name, etc.
files or can i put the manmangler.sh script to sleep?

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE System Programmer                           fog at mixadlive.com
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        fog at debian.org
          The reverse side also has a reverse side.  -- Japanese proverb