[GRASS5] small fixes

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Oct 18 01:52:58 EDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 08:28:10PM +0200, Andreas Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i checked in small fixes to src/libes/geom and src/raster/r.combine.
>
> Please tell me if you have problems recompiling.
>
> Could someone do some tests on the modules using the geom library
> (s.geom, v.geom)?

Okay, I update s.geom to new sites API using G_readsites_xyz().  That
all seems okay. But, I generated a random site_list using s.rand, then
fed that into s.geom and got strange results.  It made triangle faces
where it shouldn't have... Got the nice message about "Euler thinks
something is wrong" or some such.  This problem might be in s.geom (?).
I just modified how it read the sites file... Seems s.geom can't handle
very big sites lists (which is bad).  It gave me an error with a site
list of only 50 records.

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found