[GRASS5] NVIZ problem

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Oct 17 04:22:25 EDT 2000

Hello Markus

Markus Neteler wrote:
> still one of the famous GRASS modules does not compile any more...
> Bob Covill fixed the core dump problem of NVIZ, but
> it cannot be compiled because of this strange ID_matrix
> double definition. I just can't see it!
>
> Suggestions would be very welcome.

I'm not sure if you tried this yet, but I would try a fresh CVS checkout
and then try to compile, preferably on a machine that never had grass
installed before. The error still doesn't make any sense to me. Has any
other Linux user seen the same problem?

For what it's worth, NVIZ compiled on our SGI origin and it seems to run
fine (I only loaded a map and displayed it).

Sorry I can't be of much help.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th