[GRASS5] small bug in d.site.labels

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun Oct 15 12:09:06 EDT 2000

Hi,

i found a small bug in d.site.labels. The font in the monitor is not
reset to default after running d.site.labels, e. g. if running d.zoom.sh
the yes/no is displayed in the same font than selected for output with
d.site.labels.

Apart from that it works, many thanks.

Could we standardize on the user interface for this?
(attr=string, cat, double, coords, dim; index=number, ignored if
attr=cat or attr=coords). This should be the same for all modules that
convert sites data to raster/vector, if applicable.

I think that for the user interface of the modules some more
standardization is needed, e. g. the modules use file= map= sites= vect=
raster= and so on, but there was IMHO the standard to use map= if only
one type of data is to be displayed, input=/output= if data is imported
or exported or shuffeled around in grass mapsets/locations.

Where is this standard/convention explained? Can't remember.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net