[GRASS5] WWW-GRASS follow up

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Oct 15 10:20:12 EDT 2000

Hi Roberto,

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 09:59:27PM +0200, roberto micarelli wrote:
<snip>
> I'm working in loading PostgreSQL with data read from e00 tables (I've cloned
> m.in.e00 and changed to my needs). I mean, not only attributes but also geometry
as you have already modified m.in.e00 to read attributes into
PostgreSQL, could you add this to the CVS? Attribute storage into
PG is quite important. Geometry storage is another point, I am just
thinking of attributes. It would be great to have such feature in
GRASS 5.0stable (comparing to v.in.shape). Do you think that's feasible
for the next days (as GRASS 5.0stable  shall be published very soon)?

Thanks

 Markus Neteler