[GRASS5] BUGS d.sites.qual (Don't think that's a bug...)

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Oct 15 03:13:18 EDT 2000

The BUGS list says:

d.sites.qual: not all the sites are used/displayed
  d.sites.qual doesn't work properly: not all the sites
  are used/displayed if the number of fields of the input site file is
  not constant. Compare with d.sites.

However, I do not believe this is a bug.  d.sites.qual needs consistent
dimension, category and attribute data to work.  Besides, I think the
site_list is broken if it doesn't have a constant number and type of
fields (We're looking at allowing null fields for 5.1...).

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found