[GRASS5] Question about vector categories/labels...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Oct 14 02:41:57 EDT 2000

Okay,
	I updated s.to.vect to work with the new sites API.  The thing
that's bugging me is this idea of a floating point category.  Anyway,
if I preserve the floating point category and write both a dig_cat and
dig_att file, all of the floats in the dig_att get truncated by v.build
or v.support.  So, if you later do v.to.rast, you end up with a CELL
rather than an FCELL or DCELL raster.  So, the question is, what should
be going on?  Is that proper behavior, or do v.support and v.build.*
need to support this floating point thing?

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found