[GRASS5] Code Freeze schedule

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Oct 11 05:10:56 EDT 2000

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 11:07:30PM +0200, Andreas Lange wrote:
> Hi Markus, Hi all,
>
> i am still struggeling with some testing issues for the datum library.
> But i hope/plan to check in the library until the weekend.
>
> As only m.datum.shift is currently using the library no general
> stability problems are to expect.
this sound very good!

> How did you compile NVIZ on IRIX? Are the required changes in CVS?
If you cvs update
 - configure
 - src/CMD/head/head.in
 - src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2

you should be able now to compile it on any platform.

But: NVIZ core dumps on Irix and Linux if tcl/tk8.3 is installed.
With tcl/tk8.0..8.2 everything is o.k. Do other developers have the
same experience?

Markus

PS: The src/CMD/head/os-specific/* stuff is for informational purposes
    only. All unix-based platforms generate the head from head.in and
    do not look into os-specific/ In my opinion this directory is redundant.