[GRASS5] Help with manpage generation...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Sep 30 13:30:55 EDT 2000

I wrote an html manpage for d.sites.label, formatted so g.html2man would
like it, generated a manpage "d.sites.label.1", copied it to
grass/man/man1/d.sites.label, ran gmake5, but the manpage was all
screwed up.  There was text missing and the formatting was generally
foobar'ed in several places.  Is there something else I need to do?  I
used the html page for d.sites as an example, so there aren't many html
tags, and they're all uppercased.

BTW, I modified the program again this morning. You can now generate
labels using the cat, a string or double attribute, a dimension, or the
site coordinates -- "(<easting>,<northing>)".

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature: Command not found