[GRASS5] Code Freeze schedule

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Fri Sep 22 04:46:28 EDT 2000

Markus Neteler a écrit :
> believe that I am far from putting pressure on you! But I think
> that a graphical login to GRASS 5 is very important. So it would

I will like a graphical login, but there should also be a command-line login :
sometimes, you just want to run some long command or run batches (with the
unix "at" command) in background.  This work well because "at" takes care of
environment variables, so you can run some time consuming computation while
you sleep (or watch olympic games at home in your armchair :-). I think you
have to take care of that in the design of a new login interface...

--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton