[GRASS5] licence

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 20 12:35:43 EDT 2000

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 10:26:41AM -0500, Helena Mitasova - staff wrote:
> You can change the following (I will doublecheck with Bill,
> but these were funded by CERL so there should not be a problem):
> grass/src/libes/datetime
> grass/src/raster/r.surf.area/main.c,v

Done.
I also attached a short copyright to each of the files having none
in the directory, similiar to:
+/*
+ * Copyright (C) 1995.  Bill Brown <brown at gis.uiuc.edu> & Michael Shapiro
+ *
+ * This program is free software under the GPL (>=v2)
+ * Read the file GPL.TXT coming with GRASS for details.

Where the files in the subdirectories of datetime also
developed by Bill and Micheal?
	grass/src/libes/datetime/tests ?

Regards,
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)