[GRASS5] Bugreport GRASS 5

scurra at infinito.it scurra at infinito.it
Sun Sep 10 05:43:11 EDT 2000

 (scurra at infinito.it) on Sunday, September 10, 2000 at 10:43:11

subject: Bugreport GRASS 5

platform: Linux/Intel

vendor: RedHat

cputype: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)

grassversion: I compiled the sources myself

cvsyesno: no, I got a source code package from the server

source_version: grass5beta8

module: v.to.rast

bugreport: Working with a vector file and a region of(11242 rows*13301 cols) the module is 'killed' at step 13/22.
Module works well with the same data and a smaller region.
My pc conf:pentium3 600 & 128 RAM

compiler: gcc

name: marco