[GRASS5] r.patch color problem

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Sep 9 09:30:14 EDT 2000

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 06:32:19PM -0700, sixote alin wrote:
> Hi, Markus, hi, all,
>
> the guilty one (at least with my compiler) is
> int G_is_zero_value in do_patch.c
>
> i made it read like
>
> int G_is_zero_value(
>     void *rast,
>     RASTER_MAP_TYPE data_type)
> {
>
>  /* insert 0 check here */
>
>   return G_is_null_value(rast, data_type) ||
> (G_get_raster_value_d(rast, data_type) != 0.0 ? 0 :
> 1);
> }
>
> it worked ok in patching with zeroflag set to 1, when
> there were zeros on the
> ovelayed map. though, it seems to me if you want to
> overlay on something that is
> not zero (for real transparensy), this check should be
> removed.
>
> however i can't just checkout to cvs:

[... Bernhard will help to fix it...]

Huidae Cho has applied your patch. But...

I have tested with two raster line maps now.
One map with a blue line, one with a brown line,
rest zero (0).

Using r.patch -z in=map1,map2 out=patch

I would expect a map with two colored line (one blue,
one brown). But still the color is taken from the first
map only. The patch is o.k. (means that G_is_zero_value
does it's job) but I guess there is a problem in
support.c.

Could you take another look into it?

Many thanks

 Markus