[GRASS5] r.patch color problem

sixote alin sixote at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 21:32:19 EDT 2000

Hi, Markus, hi, all,

the guilty one (at least with my compiler) is
int G_is_zero_value in do_patch.c

i made it read like

int G_is_zero_value(
    void *rast,
    RASTER_MAP_TYPE data_type)
{

 /* insert 0 check here */

  return G_is_null_value(rast, data_type) ||
(G_get_raster_value_d(rast, data_type) != 0.0 ? 0 :
1);
}

it worked ok in patching with zeroflag set to 1, when
there were zeros on the
ovelayed map. though, it seems to me if you want to
overlay on something that is
not zero (for real transparensy), this check should be
removed.

however i can't just checkout to cvs:

------------------------------------CUT HERE
root at spruce /root]# ssh -v -p 2402 intevation.de -l
alex cvs --help
SSH Version 1.2.27 [i686-unknown-linux], protocol
version 1.5.
Compiled with RSAREF.
spruce.sixote.ru: Reading configuration data
/etc/ssh/ssh_config
spruce.sixote.ru: ssh_connect: getuid 0 geteuid 0 anon
0
spruce.sixote.ru: Connecting to intevation.de
[131.173.30.110] port 2402.
spruce.sixote.ru: Allocated local port 1023.
spruce.sixote.ru: Connection established.
spruce.sixote.ru: Remote protocol version 1.5, remote
software version 1.2.27
spruce.sixote.ru: Waiting for server public key.
spruce.sixote.ru: Received server public key (768
bits) and host key (1024 bits).
spruce.sixote.ru: Host 'intevation.de' is known and
matches the host key.
spruce.sixote.ru: Initializing random; seed file
/root/.ssh/random_seed
spruce.sixote.ru: Encryption type: idea
spruce.sixote.ru: Sent encrypted session key.
spruce.sixote.ru: Installing crc compensation attack
detector.
spruce.sixote.ru: Received encrypted confirmation.
spruce.sixote.ru: Remote: Server does not permit empty
password login.
spruce.sixote.ru: Trying rhosts or /etc/hosts.equiv
with RSA host authentication.
spruce.sixote.ru: Server refused our rhosts
authentication or host key.
spruce.sixote.ru: Connection to authentication agent
opened.
spruce.sixote.ru: Trying RSA authentication via agent
with 'root at spruce.sixote.ru'
spruce.sixote.ru: Server refused our key.
spruce.sixote.ru: RSA authentication using agent
refused.
spruce.sixote.ru: Trying RSA authentication with key
'root at spruce.sixote.ru'
spruce.sixote.ru: Server refused our key.
spruce.sixote.ru: Doing password authentication.
alex at intevation.de's password:
Permission denied.
[root at spruce /root]#

since last time i used cvs, i may have changed the
computer.
i still remember the passphrase, and it recognizes it
after ssh-add.
what shall i do now, Bernhard?

best regards,
alex