[GRASS5] cvs up? Mail down.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 4 17:53:00 EDT 2001

Hi Grass-Developers,

the cvs should work again.

Unfortunalty our mail system will not let me get my mail in the next
20 hours or so. So there is no help, if it does not work.

Anyway, thinks should be in order friday.
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)