[GRASS5] Entry screen/cursor position bug

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Apr 27 05:24:12 EDT 2001

Hi,

a long term bug came to my mind: If you define the location/mapset
name in grass5 text entry screen, you cannot move the cursor fully
to the right (one character is missing).

Example:
LOCATION:   kronsberg_____             (enter list for a list of locations)
                    ^- cursor stops here

LOCATION:   kronsberg_____             (enter list for a list of locations)
                     ^- cursor should stop here

It will be a src/libes/vask/ story, but I have not much ideas about the
V_call stuff. Perhaps someone could fix this for user's convenience.

Thanks,

 Markus