[GRASS5] Cygwin build for 110401

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Apr 15 10:52:21 EDT 2001

Andreas, (Grass5 list)

I agree let's test it first.

Also, I followed Byars link (see below) Friday and see that the tar build
does not include Postgresql.   Postgresql is available in the contrib section
of Cygwin and does get installed.   It is included in the zip binaries.

Regarding the nviz, I modified the Gmakefile.in to include the words

-lopengl32 -lglu32 -lX11

Then the system uses the Gmakefile.in to create the Gmakefile and it
builds. These come from the Cygwin latest/w32api section.

John