[GRASS5] Re: 5.1 architecture

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:13:57 EDT 2001

Hi Jon,

We welcome the ideas!  We've been putting together some ideas to share but
haven;t finished up yet (busy time of year).  As soon as I get a chance to talk
with Markus on some things, I'll let you know definately.

In the meantime, I'll be posting a forum on the new GRASS forums for new
ideas.  Keep 'em coming.

Bruce

----