[GRASS5] List of compile warnings

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Apr 5 12:02:58 EDT 2001

Hi developers,

using the CRAY compiler (maybe the -Wall would do the same) I
have generated a list of compile warnings in CVS:

cvs up documents/compile_warnings.log

Originally it contained 354 warnings, I have fixed a lot (and thrown out the
qsort warnings) and would leave the others for you :-) (142 to go).

A few problems a looking severe.

Procedure: If you fix one or more warnings, please eliminate from
the list in CVS. Hope we get this list to a minimum. The CVS obviously
accepts donations, the commit mailing list is not fed at time.

Cheers

 Markus