[GRASS5] all color in vectors and areas

Fernando Pacheco fpacheco at adinet.com.uy
Fri Apr 6 00:53:06 EDT 2001

Hello:
I write a function D_translate_color_to_RGB(char *) in
src/libes/display/tran_color.c to translate user input string like
indigo
or magenta or grey or 255,0,127 or (((255|0|||127)-- or
somestring255somestring0somestring127somestring to typedef RGB defined
in
src/include/color.h then I can use all the colors in vectors (d.vect)
and
areas (d.area). I'm sending to you my 2 new files, and a d.area using
the
new library function. The function can substitute the D_translate_color.

I'm not a experience C program but my users like the new colors.
Fernando
Pacheco.