[GRASS5] broken link

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Aug 2 04:54:15 EDT 2001

Hi Baylor team,

please update the very outdated "wingrass" stuff on your side...
http://www.baylor.edu/grass/grass5/binary/windows_cygnus/
only contains 5/2000 files, nothing more recent.
The latest files are at Hannover and CVS.

I suggest to use a cronjob/CVS to update the winGRASS html files
from the GRASS 5 CVS repository (as done at Hannover site).

Thanks,

 Markus