[GRASS5] Migration to Trento almost done

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 8 22:13:55 EDT 2001

Markus Neteler wrote:

> - Todo:
>    - set up FTP space in Trento
>    - create search engine at Trento
>    - fix remaining URLs (tell me please, check at Trento site)
>    - add formmail.pl to send html forms (bugreports etc)
>    - what else?
>
> So, hunting now for a glass of wine,

Markus,

so now when you have migrated everything so brilliantly
and had your glass of wine, would it be possible to release
GRASS5.0 so that we have one stable version? I have had
problems with people getting all kinds of versions of GRASS
and CVS updates so it has been hard to tell what works and what
does not.

you can have another glass of wine then,

thanks for everything,

helena