[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Fri Aug 10 08:51:51 EDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 12:23:38PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> Basically, the only way to make CVS "forget" something is to either
> restore the repository from a backup, or modify the repository
> directly (and I definitely wouldn't recommend the latter option).

Changes directly in the repository are the way to go in
such cases (it is even mentioned in documentation/manuals).
Some maintenance operations only could be done this way.

Of course, doing so means you must be extemely careful.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/