[GRASS5] Re: CVS analysis

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 14 16:06:29 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 08:53:16PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> > I found out, though that there might be a way to find all files within
> > the repository which
> > are on a non-branch "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0"
> > tag.
>
> If so, that's the difficult part solved.

Hmmm doing a full checkout -r "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0"
and then examining all CVS/Tags files probably also would work I guess.
But I was thinking of checking the lines in the repository files for
version number which are obviously revisions and not branches.

> > Removing the line with the tag in the repository file might then cure
> > the problem.
> >
> > Glynn: I removed the d.rgb/cmd/main.c again after checking out the
> > releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 version and it looks like this
> > just removed the Revision tag.
> That appears to work.

I removed the line manually in the repository on d.rgb/cmd/Gmakefile
and this probably even works cleaner as I do not have to use cvs remove
at all.

So I will do that for all in drgb/cmd/ for an experiment.
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)