[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Aug 16 04:26:24 EDT 2001

Hi developers,

a big thanks to Bernhard and Glynn for their CVS investigation and cleanup.
I have checked the cvs tree (releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0), some/all
problems seems to be cleaned up now.

Still I don't fully understand why we have another branch
now:
releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0

Does this make sense to have two release branches? And - shall we all check
out this branch and work here?

To reduce confusion I would prefer to continue on
releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0

as the crazy tag was removed by Bernhard (many, many thanks!).
Otherwise I foresee the problem that some developers may not catch
the releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0 and still contribute to
releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0.

Best regards

 Markus