[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Aug 20 16:36:34 EDT 2001

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Bernhard has
> "Removed irritating non-branch tag "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0".
> "
>
> but I don't know how to check against this wrong tag.

You can't; the non-branch "april" tag has gone. Even if it were still
there, it wouldn't do you much good: AFAICT, everything which wasn't
part of the branch was tagged with the non-branch "april" tag.

> An error to start
> with is the html/r.in.gdal.html page which doesn't contain hints on NULL
> support which should be there.

If you wish to find changes which were inadvertently committed to the
head (e.g. html/html/r.in.gdal.html, version 1.9), check out the head
and use e.g.:

	cvs log -d '>2001-08-09 00:00'
or
	cvs diff -D '2001-08-09 00:00'