[GRASS5] [bug #883] (grass) configure dosn't look for yacc

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Dec 21 14:01:18 EST 2001

Hi Glynn,

Glynn Clements wrote:

> On the subject of lex/flex, configure.in currently has the following:
>
> if test "$LEX" != "flex"; then
>     AC_MSG_WARN([Consider installation of flex (replacement of lex).])
> fi
>
> Does anyone know the reason for this message?

i just forwarded the discussion from february 2000 on this to you.
Please look at the thread in the list.
As far as i remember we decided to standardize on flex.

HTH,

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net